Adjuster 101 Training
Adjuster 101 Training
2022 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Adjuster 101 Training by Associated Adjusters Network/Claims 411. The training classes we held in 2021 were so well received that we will now be offering 3-Day Live Training Events in the always fun Pigeon Forge, TN. Training is at the beautiful Music Road Resort with a variety of dates to choose from. If you are new to adjusting or just interested in additional training don’t miss out on this opportunity.
2022 Adjuster 101 Training Classes
Cost will be $500 for the 3 Day Event.
- February 23-25, 2022
- April 13-15, 2022
- June 22-24, 2022
- August 17-19, 2022
- October 12-14, 2022
Event rates available if you would like to stay at the Music Road Resort.
Training by experienced, top-level adjusters who will cover:
- What does a claims adjuster do?
- Learn about the numerous potential opportunities and possible career paths for an independent adjuster.
- How does being self-employed work?
- Gain insight from those who know the benefits and possible pitfalls of being self-employed.
- How to inspect for damage on a property claim.
- Explore how to expand your earning potential by learning the basics of investigating property and bodily injury claims related to commercial vehicle accidents.
- What equipment do I need to be a claims adjuster?
- Find out what equipment you should invest in to work as an adjuster.
- How much can I make as a claims adjuster?
- Get the scoop on how much an independent adjuster can make as we share real numbers with you.
- How do I get my adjuster’s license?
- Take a look at adjuster licensing and reciprocity.
- Estimating software introductory training.
- Learn the basics of the industry’s leading estimating software platform.
- Interactive question and answer sessions.
- 1st Party Property Damage claims
- 3rd Party Property Damage Claims
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Investigation
Pre-requisites of an adjuster:
- Willing and able to climb 1-2 story roofs, go in to crawl spaces, attics and basements.
- Basic adjusting equipment: Computer, camera to take pictures of damage (can be your cell phone), electronic measuring tape, ladder etc.
- Reliable transportation.
Are you newer to adjusting and interested in attending? Do you know someone interested in learning how to be an adjuster please forward this information to them.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M6TCHMZOnce you are registered, we will reach out to you with event specifics and payment instructions. RSVP quickly as spots will fill up fast. If you have any questions, please let us know and we look forward to seeing you there!