Join our live 101 Class: Introduction to Adjusting
- 3 Day Live Adjuster Training Class in Knoxville
- Cost is FREE
- RSVP quickly as spots will fill up fast: HERE
- What does a claims adjuster do?
- How does being self-employed work?
- How to inspect for damage on a property claim.
- What equipment do I need to be a claims adjuster?
- How much can I make as a claims adjuster?
- How do I get my adjuster’s license?
Pre-requisites of an adjuster
- Willing and able to climb 1-2 story roofs, go into crawl spaces, attics, and basements
- Basic adjusting equipment: Computer, camera to take pictures of the damage (can be your cell phone), electronic measuring tape, ladder etc.
- Reliable transportation
About AAN Adjusters
We are a national independent adjusting firm offering daily and catastrophe claims assistance to insurance carriers. And, we offer 24/7 service with our dedicated customer support team, file review, and claims management. Our highly trained adjusters are ready to deploy at a moment’s notice.